Gain insights into best strategies and techniques including:
- Maintaining the balance between over stocking and the cost of not having spare parts on time.
- Leveraging data analytics and demand forecasting techniques to meet customer expectations.
- Using MRO systems and automation for inventory management and spare parts availability.
- Integrating multiple systems and optimising your supply chain for increased productivity.
- Collaborating with suppliers and internal stakeholders to improve transparency and align organisation goals.
- Harnessing the development of Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things (IoT) to boost MRO strategies.
- Implementing an efficient rotable and repairable spare parts strategy to minimise equipment downtime.
At this exclusive Marcus Evans MRO and Spare Parts Optimisation 1-day conference and 1-day practical training, delegates will bring back a wealth of advanced knowledge on MRO systems, automation, supply chain optimisation, asset criticality, parts availability, inventory management and forecasting techniques.
Expert speakers from diverse industries will share case studies and stimulate discussions on challenges such as stock and spare parts optimisation, demand forecasting, data analysis, automation, system integration, asset management, supplier relationships, meeting customer expectations and more. In addition, delegates will have the opportunity to network with other peers from diverse industries through a full day interactive workshop using an interactive simulation and group exercises and a panel discussion on Industry 4.0 and
Internet of Things (IoT) on day one.
All attendees will receive 15 CPD points per day for this conference accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia (CILTA).
Who should attend:
General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers, Heads of Departments, Supervisors, Engineers and Executives from the following job areas:
• Spares Management
• Materials Planning
• Warehousing / Inventory
• Logistics / Supply Chain
• Maintenance & Reliability
• In-bound Supply Chain
• Category – Indirect Spend
• Maintenance & Engineering
• Material Planning
• Purchasing / Procurement
• Operations / Plant Manager
• Quality Control
• Store Manager
From the following industry sectors:
• Energy and Utilities
• F&B / FMCG
• Transport & Logistics
• Heavy Industries
• Heavy Manufacturing
• Pharmaceutical / Medical
• Electrical and Electronics
• Oil and Gas
• Chemicals and Petrochemicals