The SCLAA, in conjunction with the UQ Business School, would like to call for nominations for the 2014 Supply Chain Optimisation Scholarship. This scholarship is a national program for all members of the SCLAA and will enable one person a free place in the 2014 Supply Chain Optimisation course at UQ Business School.
- $5,400 includes tuition, course materials, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day and a formal dinner. Flights, accommodation & incidentals to attend, should the winner be from interstate, will also be paid for by the SCLAA.
- 1 x Delegate Ticket to the 2014 Queensland Supply Chain and Logistics Conference, which will be held on 4-5 of September at the Sofitel Hotel, Brisbane.
Key benefits of the UQ Business School Supply Chain Optimisation Course:
- Through attending the Supply Chain Optimisation course you will be able to:
- Build tools and frameworks to improve core business processes.
- Deliver superior managerial performance with significant business impact.
- Improve your organisation’s performance in international, as well as domestic, markets.
- Formulate practical ideas, models and tools of leadership and strategy, which will help you examine your supply chain management system.
- Learn how successful leaders engage others in the supply chain process.
One of Australia’s leading institutions, the UQ Business School is ranked amongst the World’s Top 50 providers of executive education, according to the Financial Times. The MBA program has recently been ranked Number 1 in Australia and Asia Pacific by The Economist.
The SCLAA looks forward to receiving many submissions from around Australia for the 2014 Scholarship. For more information or a submission form simply email email@example.com.