For event information please click here.
As an emerging leader looking to take the next step in your career, you will have to overcome both personal and professional challenges that can impede your progress. Unconscious bias and rapid periods of change are two key forces among many that will need to be negotiated on the journey to success. The rapidly evolving world of logistics and supply chain will present unique challenges and opportunities for you to shine as a leader. You will need to be adept at anticipating change and equipping your teams with the skills and tools needed to unlock value and drive performance. To become this type of leader, you will need to define your own unique approach to influence, motivate and leverage the best results from your organisation.
The Women in Logistics and Supply Chain Leadership Summit will bring together key leaders from the logistics industry and supply chain management and related roles. This event will give you the opportunity to learn from their experiences and take away practical advice for you to apply to your own leadership journey. This is the ideal opportunity to listen, learn and network with industry leaders in your field.
- Break through professional barriers and drive your career forward.
- Define and develop your authentic leadership style.
- Gain insights into the strategic focus required of a successful leader.
- Improve communication, negotiation and influencing skills to drive change.
Featured speakers include:
- Linda Clinch, Vice President, Human Resources, Oceania DHL Express.
- Anisa Makalic, General Manager, Retail Supply Chain, Caltex,
- Tony Mellick, Chief Executive Officer, Kings Transport.
- Debbie Reich, General Manager Retail, Coles Linfox.
- Chris Bresnahan, Operations Director, Star Track Express.
Contact & register: