For event information please click here.
This event will look to the latest trends and ideas to bring new solutions to ongoing fleet challenges. The up-to-date interactive discussions will delve into the latest telematic and fleet management systems (FMS), CoR changes, ANCAP and Euro NCAP alignment requirements, greener fleet, grey fleet, Preventative Maintenance strategising, subcontractor management, simplifying fleet operational processes, fatigue management and driver training, remote operations and much more.
Featuring a half-day interactive workshop on Bringing Safety in Fleet Management to the Next Level through Driver Education and Behaviour Management, facilitated by Robert Wilson, Director, 4C Management Solutions.
- Michael Crellin, Manager Chain of Responsibility, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
- Rod Pulbrook, General Manager Asset Management, Transdev Australasia.
- Michael Sparks, Transport Manager, Department of Health and Human Services.
- Felix Ohle, General Manager Logistics, Viva Energy Australia.
- Jerome Carslake, Manager – National Road Safety, Partnership Program, Australian Road Research Board.
- Claire Neville, Regional Operations Manager, NZ Bus.
- Terrance Bickerton, National Manager – Fleet, Australia Post & Star Track.
Transport and Logistics News subscribers are entitled to an exclusive 10% discount* upon registration. Contact Serena Pereira at SerenaB@marcusevansau.com for more details
For more information or to book your seats, please contact Serena Pereira at SerenaB@marcusevansau.com or + 61 292387123
View the full event program here.