For event information please click here.
International key thinkers and strategists from GM Holden, Lego, GE Power and Nike are confirmed to headline the Supply Chain Forum 2017.
This year’s exclusive event will feature inspiring international keynotes from Arturo S.H Pasquel, Director of Product Technology for Lego (DNK) and Agustin Lopez Diaz, Global Quality Leader for GE Power (USA).
Enabled through his position at Lego, Arturo S.H Pasquel, Director of Product Technology will bring his unique approaches on the essential methodologies needed to unlock a dynamic supply chain presence. Global Quality Leader for GE Power, Agustin Lopez Diaz will also share exclusive insights on market differentiation on best practice in supply chain management and logistics.
Mr Diaz and Mr Pasquel will join a programme of more than 35 influential leaders confirmed to speak at this year’s event.
Other featured speakers of include Jaydeep Solanki, Director of Global Purchasing and Supply Chain for GM Holden and Marie Carrasso, Director of Supply Chain and Logistics for Nike who will be offering their unique industry insights.
The Supply Chain Forum 2017 has also confirmed the following speakers:
- Michael Lucas, Distribution Centre Design Manager for Woolworths
- Marg Prendergast, CBD Coordinator General for Transport for NSW
- Kevin Gunn, General Manager Supply Chain for Coles
- Shane Lamont, Head of Procurement & Supply Chain for Sydney Water
- Sari Mackay, General Manager of Logistics for GrainCorp
- Adnan Ghani, Executive Director, Head of Trade Finance for Westpac Institutional Bank
- James Edwards, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer for Pet Circle
- Doug McNicholl, Value Chain Relationship Manager for Meat and Livestock Australia
- Mirjana Kavelj, Chief of Logistics Development for World Food Program
- Michael Clark, Chief Supply Chain Officer for Yum! Restaurants Australia
- Ken Shaw, Vice President and Managing Director for Boeing Defence Australia
- Jeremy Goodman, Director of Supply Chains for Carnival Australia
- Charlie Macdonald, Chief Information Officer for DB Schenker Australia
Further information, including online registration, is available at http://supplychainforum.com.au/ or by contacting Connect Media Group on 02 8004 8590.
Group discounts are available; early bird registrations end on August 4.
This event will look to the latest trends and ideas to bring new solutions to ongoing fleet challenges. The up-to-date interactive discussions will delve into the latest telematic and fleet management systems (FMS), CoR changes, ANCAP and Euro NCAP alignment requirements, greener fleet, grey fleet, Preventative Maintenance strategising, subcontractor management, simplifying fleet operational processes, fatigue management and driver training, remote operations and much more.
Featuring a half-day interactive workshop on Bringing Safety in Fleet Management to the Next Level through Driver Education and Behaviour Management, facilitated by Robert Wilson, Director, 4C Management Solutions.
- Michael Crellin, Manager Chain of Responsibility, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
- Rod Pulbrook, General Manager Asset Management, Transdev Australasia.
- Michael Sparks, Transport Manager, Department of Health and Human Services.
- Felix Ohle, General Manager Logistics, Viva Energy Australia.
- Jerome Carslake, Manager – National Road Safety, Partnership Program, Australian Road Research Board.
- Claire Neville, Regional Operations Manager, NZ Bus.
- Terrance Bickerton, National Manager – Fleet, Australia Post & Star Track.
Transport and Logistics News subscribers are entitled to an exclusive 10% discount* upon registration. Contact Serena Pereira at SerenaB@marcusevansau.com for more details
For more information or to book your seats, please contact Serena Pereira at SerenaB@marcusevansau.com or + 61 292387123
View the full event program here.
As an emerging leader looking to take the next step in your career, you will have to overcome both personal and professional challenges that can impede your progress. Unconscious bias and rapid periods of change are two key forces among many that will need to be negotiated on the journey to success. The rapidly evolving world of logistics and supply chain will present unique challenges and opportunities for you to shine as a leader. You will need to be adept at anticipating change and equipping your teams with the skills and tools needed to unlock value and drive performance. To become this type of leader, you will need to define your own unique approach to influence, motivate and leverage the best results from your organisation.
The Women in Logistics and Supply Chain Leadership Summit will bring together key leaders from the logistics industry and supply chain management and related roles. This event will give you the opportunity to learn from their experiences and take away practical advice for you to apply to your own leadership journey. This is the ideal opportunity to listen, learn and network with industry leaders in your field.
- Break through professional barriers and drive your career forward.
- Define and develop your authentic leadership style.
- Gain insights into the strategic focus required of a successful leader.
- Improve communication, negotiation and influencing skills to drive change.
Featured speakers include:
- Linda Clinch, Vice President, Human Resources, Oceania DHL Express.
- Anisa Makalic, General Manager, Retail Supply Chain, Caltex,
- Tony Mellick, Chief Executive Officer, Kings Transport.
- Debbie Reich, General Manager Retail, Coles Linfox.
- Chris Bresnahan, Operations Director, Star Track Express.
Contact & register: