International key thinkers and strategists from GM Holden, Lego, GE Power and Nike are confirmed to headline the Supply Chain Forum 2017.
This year’s exclusive event will feature inspiring international keynotes from Arturo S.H Pasquel, Director of Product Technology for Lego (DNK) and Agustin Lopez Diaz, Global Quality Leader for GE Power (USA).
Enabled through his position at Lego, Arturo S.H Pasquel, Director of Product Technology will bring his unique approaches on the essential methodologies needed to unlock a dynamic supply chain presence. Global Quality Leader for GE Power, Agustin Lopez Diaz will also share exclusive insights on market differentiation on best practice in supply chain management and logistics.
Mr Diaz and Mr Pasquel will join a programme of more than 35 influential leaders confirmed to speak at this year’s event.
Other featured speakers of include Jaydeep Solanki, Director of Global Purchasing and Supply Chain for GM Holden and Marie Carrasso, Director of Supply Chain and Logistics for Nike who will be offering their unique industry insights.
The Supply Chain Forum 2017 has also confirmed the following speakers:
- Michael Lucas, Distribution Centre Design Manager for Woolworths
- Marg Prendergast, CBD Coordinator General for Transport for NSW
- Kevin Gunn, General Manager Supply Chain for Coles
- Shane Lamont, Head of Procurement & Supply Chain for Sydney Water
- Sari Mackay, General Manager of Logistics for GrainCorp
- Adnan Ghani, Executive Director, Head of Trade Finance for Westpac Institutional Bank
- James Edwards, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer for Pet Circle
- Doug McNicholl, Value Chain Relationship Manager for Meat and Livestock Australia
- Mirjana Kavelj, Chief of Logistics Development for World Food Program
- Michael Clark, Chief Supply Chain Officer for Yum! Restaurants Australia
- Ken Shaw, Vice President and Managing Director for Boeing Defence Australia
- Jeremy Goodman, Director of Supply Chains for Carnival Australia
- Charlie Macdonald, Chief Information Officer for DB Schenker Australia
Further information, including online registration, is available at http://supplychainforum.com.au/ or by contacting Connect Media Group on 02 8004 8590.
Group discounts are available; early bird registrations end on August 4.